Sniper Zone Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Keyshia Cole Love Lyrics 1

Répondre au sujet    Sniper Zone Index du Forum » Sniper Zone » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
makawaykf

Masculin

Message Keyshia Cole Love Lyrics 1 Répondre en citant

Keyshia Cole Love Lyrics 1 > urlin.us/1vj91

b266365cd2
After she arrives home from a day of expensive shopping, Cole is confronted by the authorities and asks her if she knows where her boyfriend is. "Love" Singleby Keyshia Cole from the album The Way It Is Released January 6, 2006 Format Download CD single Recorded 2005 Genre Soul Length 4:19 Label A&M Writer(s) Keyshia Cole Greg Curtis Ron Fair Producer(s) Ron Fair Certification 2x Platinum (RIAA) Keyshia Cole singles chronology "I Should Have Cheated" (2005) "Love" (2006) "(When You Gonna) Give It Up to Me" (2006) . Love never knew what I was missin' but I knew once we start kissin' I found. External links[edit]. U ft 2 ChainzParty Ain't A Party ft Gavyn RhonePlaya Cardz Right ft 2pacRemember (Part 2)Rick James ft Juicy JSheShoulda Let You Go ft AminaTake Me AwayTrust ft MonicaTrust And BelieveYou Complete Me The music video for Keyshia Cole's single Love has already been viewed 61,710 times since it was posted on Friday, January 27, 2006. The single was certified platinum by the RIAA.[1].

Watch the Love video below in all its glory and check out the lyrics section if you like to learn the words or just want to sing along.Tell us if you like it by leaving a comment below and please remember to show your support by sharing it with your family and friends and purchasing Keyshia Cole 's music. Featured Artist Keyshia Cole Buy on iTunes Buy on amazon BelieverDo That For (B.A.B.)Enough Of No Love ft Lil WayneHeat Of PassionHeaven SentI Ain't Thru ft Nicki MinajI Ain't Thru [Behind The Scenes] ft Nicki MinajI Changed My Mind ft Kanye WestI Choose You(I Just Want It) To Be OverIntro (Last Tango) [Explicit]I RememberI Should Have CheatedLet It Go ft Missy Elliott & Lil KimLong Way DownLoveLove Letter ft FutureNew NuNext Time (Won't Give My Heart Away)N. About Genius Embed a Text Verified Artists Contributor Guidelines Education Press Advertise Privacy Policy Jobs Developers Terms of Use Contact us 2016 Genius Media Group Inc. The track is about a girl who is in a serious relationship with a guy, and is always trying to do her best, although she thinks that it is not good enough ("I used to think that I wasn't fine enough and I used to think I wasn't wild enough but I won't waste my time tryin' to figure out why you are playin' games what's this all about?"). Chris Brown Bum BumKat DeLuna ft. The video was shot in different locations in New York City, as it shows in the beginning of the video. never knew what I was missing but I knew once we started kissin' I found. Jeremih Slow MotionTrey Songz . Love never knew what I was missin' but I knew once we start kissin' I found.you [Verse 2] No Ya Gone, what am I gonna do so oo empty my heart, my soul can't go on Go on without you. Please wait.

tomtomwince4 2 zip rapidshareiron man 3 dvdrip xvid greek subs hitpro 100 5.20 torrentDbztube account andiphone camera namao naked software.rar

Mer 27 Avr - 00:08 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 27 Avr - 00:08 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Sniper Zone Index du Forum » Sniper Zone » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation